Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

May 14, 2010

Justin Bieber Is Doing A New Album But...It Might Not Sound Like Him


Already eyeing his next project, Justin Bieber is set to record his new album in New York City and his record label has already filed papers to get the ball rolling.

The petition reads, “[Justin] is providing his services as a recording artist in recording studios located in New York City. The foregoing services rendered by the minor shall not, however, require excessive time as to interfere with the minor’s education and welfare.”


Meanwhile, Justin has been coping with the drama of a puberty-changing voice with the help of key changes and a voice coach.

“It cracks, like every teenage boy. Even some of the notes I hit on Baby I can’t hit anymore. We have to lower the key when I sing it live. I’m dealing with it. I have the best voice coach in the country, Miss Jan Smith.”

No comments: