May 16, 2010
Tokio Hotel Guitarist Tom Kaulitz Overdoses On Viagra!
Tokio Hotel guitarist Tom Kaulitz took too many Viagra and couldn’t see straight for two days. Read more on Tom Kaulitz’s Viagra mishap below.
Guitarist Tom Kaulitz, 20, was offered Viagra while touring in Asia.
“In Taiwan someone at the night market gave me the blue pills,” he revealed. “I asked the salesman: Do I look as if I can’t raise the flag up the flagpole? He said no – and that I should try it anyway. So I popped one.”
Tom went back to his hotel with a couple of chicks and decided to pop more Viagra.
“There I took another few pills. Probably too many. The next morning, my head was pounding and everything in front of my eyes was blurred.”
Tom’s twin brother Bill said, “Why is he taking such sh*t? He is constantly horny anyway…
“My little brother took so many of the things that he was already seeing the girls in double.”
But Bill didn’t have much sympathy for his twin brother saying, “I was almost ready to call a doctor. But then I thought I should let him suffer.”
Tom seemed to grow tired of having a boner for two days stating, “It was no longer fun, it was quite hard.”
What the hell?