Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

May 14, 2010

Miley Cyrus And Justin Bieber: Lunch Mates


Though they’ve both taken digs at each other in the past, it looks like Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber have turned out to be friends after all.

The Disney darling and the “Baby” singer were spotted grabbing lunch at Ari-Ya sushi restaurant in West Hollywood recently.


Back in March, Cyrus stated that she’s not really into Justin’s music. “Bieber fever… I’m not necessarily a fan. I don’t listen to that kind of music. But my little sister was obsessed with him, and he actually gave her a shout-out on Twitter and I thought that was really sweet. So I was like, ‘Thank you so much. That meant a lot too.’ He called her a cutie, and I haven’t stopped hearing about it.”

Returning the favor, Bieber has said he’s “really glad” he isn’t a “corny” Disney personality like Miley.

No comments: