Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Nov 13, 2009

Portia De Rossi & Ellen DeGeneres On Oprah


Portia De Rossi and her wife Ellen DeGeneres went on Oprah and talked about their relationship and marriage. See the video of Portia and Ellen on the Oprah show below.

Actress Portia De Rossi said she was very interested in Ellen but was scared because she didn’t want to risk her acting career by ‘coming out’.

Portia said she spent years hiding her feelings from Ellen DeGeneres.

Portia told Oprah Winfrey, “It took me three years to actually tell her how I felt about her because I was on Ally MCBeal at the time and I was not living as an openly gay person.

“I was closeted and very, very afraid that if I talked about being gay, it would be the end of my career, so I wasn’t about to then date the most famous lesbian in the world.”

PART 2

No comments: