Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Oct 18, 2010

Nick Cannon Calls Chelsea Handler “Ugly White Trash” On Twitter


Chelsea Handler twitter war Nick Cannon Calls Chelsea Handler Ugly White Trash On Twitter

Chelsea Handler and Nick Cannon have had a nasty feud over Twitter and it got pretty ugly fast! Read more on Nick and Chelsea’s war of words below.

Things turned ugly on Twitter after Chelsea Handler discovered Nick Cannon was going on tour. Chelsea tweeted on Thursday, “I just heard nick cannon is starting a comedy tour. Who’s going to do the comedy?”

Nick Cannon was not too pleased with her tweet and responded saying, “Wow @chelseahandler I actaully used to have respect for you as a comic. But for one artist to diss another in the same art form. #Tasteless,” Cannon added, “Soon as I get off stage tonight, I’m going in on @chelseahandler I’m about to be relentless! OFF WITH HER HEAD but right now I got to focus.”

“@nickcannon pls drink this before you tweet me again,” Chelsea responded posting a photo of a grape soda.

Nick took to his Twitter bashing Handler as well as Howard Stern and Eminem writing:



Nick Cannon and Chelsea Handler Twitter war Nick Cannon Calls Chelsea Handler Ugly White Trash On Twitter

Cannon then plugged his show tweeting, “Just jokes people, LOL! Well I got to be at my next job in a few hours so I will continue the jokes on my morning show. Tune in @923nowfm.”

No comments: