Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Oct 18, 2010

Alicia Keys Gives Birth to Baby Boy


A day after Alicia Keys was spotted walking in Manhattan with her brother, she gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

A happy Swizz Beatz posted to his twitter account, “I’m so thankful for everything I been blessed with in my life, wowwww!”. With Follow up tweets by Mary J. Blige: “I’m So excited 2 Congratulate my brother @therealswizzz and @Alicia keys on there New, baby, boy!!!!!!!” and Gayle King: “alicia and swizz and now.. baby egypt has arrived congratulations mr and mrs dean!“.

The baby’s full name is Egypt Daoud Dean.

Although this is Alicia Keys first child, Swizz Beats has three other children from his previous relationships which include one daughter and two other sons, making little Egypt the 3rd son of Swizz Beatz

No comments: