Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Sep 5, 2008

Lauren Conrad’s Nylon Party Night


After making a trip to see her local psychic earlier in the day, Lauren Conrad got all prettied up and headed out for a night of partying in Tinseltown on Thursday (September 4).

The MTV reality starlet ventured over to the Nylon magazine Pre-VMA party in Los Angeles, looking sexy in a sleeveless black belted minidress paired with strappy black heels.

As for the VMAs, LC is going to be one of the night’s presenters, of which she recently told press: “I’m going and I’m presenting and I’m really excited. I just got my dress today.”

When asked if there’s anything about the show in particular that she’s most looking forward to, Conrad replied: ” Michael Jackson! When do you get to see that?”

No comments: