Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Sep 5, 2008

Beyonce Knowles: Chillin’ at Fashion Rocks



She has a big weekend in New York City ahead of her, and Beyonce Knowles is already taking care of business like the seasoned pro that she is.

The “Irreplaceable” babe was spotted on her way out of Rockefeller Center last night (September 4) after wrapping up her rehearsal for the Fashion Rocks show. She’ll perform at the event that will be taped tonight, and aired on Tuesday, September 9th.

And Beyonce recently told press that all of the pomp and circumstance of being a pop star has become old hat to her. “I’m over being a pop star. I don’t wanna be a hot girl. I feel like I’ve accomplished a lot (and) I feel like I’m highly respected, which is more important than any award or any amount of records. I feel like there comes a point when being a pop star is not enough.”

She also noted that her role as Etta James in the upcoming movie “Cadillac Records” is sure to shock her fans. “I’ve been saying for a long time that I wanted to do something dark. People are going to be very shocked. It’s the complete opposite of me. It was very emotionally draining. I was exhausted.”

No comments: