Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Jun 3, 2008

Victoria Beckham: All Business in the Big Apple

Photobucket
Following a night of partying with her celebrity pals at the CFDA Awards, a stylish Victoria Beckham was seen leaving her New York City hotel on Tuesday morning (June 3).

The Spice Girl-turned-designer was reportedly out bright and early to attend to some business obligations while staying in Big Apple.

Meanwhile, Posh chatted it up with press at last night’s big fashion awards gala, talking about good friend Katie Holmes and her upcoming Broadway debut in Arthur Miller’s All My Sons this fall.

“I think Katie’s incredibly talented. I’m very proud of her to be doing this play. I’m sure it’s going to be magnificent,” Victoria told Us magazine."She’s excited and I’m excited.”

Photobucket

No comments: