Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Jun 6, 2008

Photobucket
Showing off her sweet smile, Christina Aguilera was in a festive mood as she was spotted leaving a friend’s house in Los Angeles on Wednesday (June 4).

The “Dirrty” singer was out celebrating at a little shindig held in honor of her hubby Jordan Bratman’s 31st birthday.

In related news, Aguilera recently spoke out about criticism over her return to late night clubbing so shortly after giving birth to her first child, Max Libron, earlier this year.

“I spend all day with my son and once in a while if I want to go out and have a mommy-daddy night with my husband, I am more than allowed to do that,” Aguilera told “Access Hollywood.”

“Everybody has an opinion and everybody sometimes wants to cause drama and be mean spirited, but it’s something that comes with what you do and I learned that very early on,” she adds.

No comments: