Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Jun 6, 2008

Hilary Duff Talks Vulgarities

Photobucket
A girl’s gotta eat! And yesterday Hilary Duff was spotted out and about on her way to grabbing some breakfast in Toluca Lake, California.

She looked cute and casual in a grey t-shirt dress (and matching headband) with a pair of Lindsay Lohan-style black leggings and a pair of red flats.

And as she gets older, the “So Yesterday” babe says she’s trying to break out of the goodie-two-shoes/just-a-kid stereotype. And her latest movie, “War, Inc.” was just the thing she needed, Duff says.

“A lot of people didn’t want to give me a chance for a long time, because I was doing movies where I was nice, and I was still a kid. But that put me in a box, and people didn’t want to take a chance on me. When I got this script, I flipped over it. I felt, ‘I need this, I want this.’ It was great just getting to play a character that was so out there and crazy.”

“Not only am I [cursing], but I’m smoking, letting boys put their hands … . The character was a bit vulgar. I don’t think using the … word would have bothered me if I had said it once or twice, but it’s throughout the whole movie. But I’m just acting.”

No comments: