Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Jun 20, 2008

Kim Kardashian: London Calling

Photobucket
Still taking a break from her West Coast duties, Kim Kardashian continued her European getaway by paying a visit to London, England for the UK premiere of “Hancock.”

And the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” babe showed the Brits what American eye candy is all about in a multicolored floor-length cleavage-baring evening gown with curly dark locks.


Back here in the States, KK has been nominated for two Teen Choice awards. And she’s so excited, she’s already posted a blog entry on her official website thanking her fans.

It reads:

“Hey guys, I just found out that I’ve been nominated for two ‘Teen Choice’ awards this year!

I’m nominated for “Choice TV Female Reality Star” (along with Heidi Montag from The Hills, Lauren Conrad from The Hills, Whitney Thompson from America’s Next Top Model, and Kristi Yamaguchi from Dancing with the Stars).

Our show, Keeping Up with the Kardashian, is also nominated for “Choice TV Celebrity Reality Show” (along with Life of Ryan, Bob & Big, Run’s House, and The Hills).

I’m SO excited for this opportunity, and thankful that my fans thought of me in these categories! Everyone tune into FOX on August 4th to watch and see who wins! Until then, drop a comment and let me know who your favorite teen star is!”

Photobucket

No comments: