Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

May 28, 2008

Victoria Beckham and Cruz Hit Pink Taco

PhotobucketEarlier this week, Victoria Beckham was spotted taking her youngest son Cruz to Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale’s son Kingston’s birthday party. And yesterday Posh treated the youngster to lunch.

The former Spice Girl and her three-year-old were spotted having some mother-son bonding time at Pink Taco in Century City, California.
And Vic looked like a sexy momma in a casual black dress along with an uber-trendy Hermes Ostrich Birkin bag and a pair of matching pink platform heels.

Contrary to rumors, Mrs. Beckham says that she’s not trying to further her acting career by befriending Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. She told press, “I’m happy doing what I’m doing right now. I’m a terrible actress. Everyone thinks I’m only friends with Tom and Katie to be in a movie but it’s not true. I’ve turned down lots of roles.”

No comments: