Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

May 28, 2008

Madonna’s Adoption of David Banda Finalized

Photobucket
In what has been quite the lengthy process, Madonna has officially obtained permanent guardianship of son David Banda, who she adopted from Malawi.

“A judge in Malawi has given final approval to Madonna’s adoption of the 2-year-old boy she discovered in an orphanage in 2006,” the Associated Press reports
Banda’s biological father Yohane told Us magazine: “I am glad this is over now. I am happy for David. I gave Madonna 100% rights for my son. He is her son. It’s because of her benevolent nature that he assured me she will not cut ties with me.”

“We wish David and [his] mom, new dad, sister and brother would join us,” David’s biological father added. “We are now family
Photobucket

No comments: