Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

May 28, 2008

Ashlee Simpson to Take Wentz Family Name

Photobucket
Wearing a big smile on her face, Ashlee Simpson was spotted out for a bite to eat at Outback Steakhouse in Burbank, California on Tuesday afternoon (May 27).

The newly married “Outta My Head” singer is still beaming over her recent nuptials and honeymoon, also announcing to People magazine plans to officially take husband Pete Wentz’s name.

I think that that’s something that a woman should do when they’re marrying a man,” she tells. “It’s a tradition that I think is a great tradition.”

And to remove any possible confusion, the 23-year-old made it clear that “privately she’ll go by Ashlee Wentz and professionally she’ll be Ashlee Simpson-Wentz.”

Of his bride’s decision on whether or not to take on his family name, Pete said: “These decisions with Ashlee and her name are all completely up to Ashlee. I want her to do these kinds of things the way she wants to do them.”

And of being informed that Ashlee had indeed decided to become a Wentz, the Fall Out Boy rocker told: “Oh man, I was like upgrade me! You know what I’m saying? The Wentz family, our Christmas card just got upgraded! It feels insane. It feels unreal.”

Photobucket

No comments: