Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

May 10, 2010

Courtney Love Says She’s Good At Sex Because She’s Homely


Courtney Love has spoken about her “powerful” vagina and has had sex with lots of rock stars and she is now revealing why she is so good at sex. Read more of what crazy Courtney had to say below.

Singer Courtney Love did a recent interview and talked about being good at sex because she isn’t very attractive. This bitch is totally cuckoo but does she have a point?

“I’m better because I was never pretty,” she told Toure on Fuse’s ‘On the Record.’ “Pretty girls just lie there. Us girls who grew up a little more homely have to try a lot harder. That’s why pretty girls never threaten me, it’s like, yeah, you want to take me on? Take me on. Go for it.”

Courtney also said she became a singer for the rock, not the sex. But she won’t say the same for Fred Durst, who headlined a recent music festival where she also performed. Courtney openly mocked Durst and Limp Bizkit’s 1999 hit ‘Nookie’ while on stage.

“I have to say, as much as I like Fred, he brought about the worst years in rock history,” she told the crowd. “That just be (sic) a fact, OK? That just be a fact. ‘I did it for the nookie!’ I did not do it for the nookie (sex), I did it for the rock! I’m just saying, man, he’s a nice guy, but Jesus!”

Then Courntey saw a guy in the audience wearing a backwards hat like Durst did previously, which obviously set her off further.

“I see (a) guy with (a) backwards baseball cap. Dude, you! You scare me! You make me feel like you’re going to rape me or something, and all my children! You did it for the nookie, dude in the red baseball hat! Do you know one word to one (Hole) song? That is so lame. I’m so sorry; you’re here for the nookie! I could beat your ass.”

No comments: