Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Mar 15, 2010

50 Cent’s Bodyguard Arrested For Assaulting Paparazzi


One of rapper Curtis Jackson aka 50 Cent’s bodyguards was arrested after brutally assaulting photographers waiting outside a Copenhagen hotel. Read more on the bodyguard’s charges and see video of the actual assault below.

Photographers were waiting outside the Skt. Petri Hotel for rapper 50 Cent to leave for his performance in Copenhagen when they were attacked.

“I feared for my life,” photographer Nikoloj Vraar claimed.

“One of 50 Cent’s bodyguards came out and told us to leave. The next thing I knew, he grabs my throat and tried to strangle me.”

“He cut off my airway, and I couldn’t breathe,” he added. “He took my camera and deleted photos.”

Danish police have not released the bodyguard’s name but confirmed he worked for 50 Cent and was charged with assaulting two photographers.

“The bodyguard was arrested,” said Vraar, who is the editor-in-chief for MSN Star Lounge.

The bodyguard was taken to Copenhagen hospital to be checked out by doctors and would then be taken to the police precinct.

“I will be going straight to the police station and complete whatever paperwork is necessary.”

Here’s video of 50 Cent’s bodyguard roughing up the photographers in Denmark:

No comments: