Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Mar 15, 2010

Heidi Montag Lands Comedy Movie Role


The Hills reality star Heidi Montag, who recently underwent many cosmetic surgery procedures, has been cast in her first comedy movie. Read more on this story below.

Heidi Montag took to her Twitter page to announce her exciting news of being cast in a movie.

“I was just cast in my first feature film comedy! I start filming monday!!!!!” she tweeted. “this is one of the best days of my life!!! getting ice cream to celebrate!”

Heidi later tweeted, “memorizing my script for the feature comedy movie I am filming all next week,” she tweeted.

Montag’s movie role will be in the 2011 Adam Sandler comedy called “Just Go With It, ” also known as “Pretend Wife”. Heidi will be working with other actresses cast in the movie including Jennifer Aniston, Nicole Kidman and Brooklyn Decker.

The Hills star is known for starring on the MTV reality show alongside hubby Spencer Pratt, more recently known for her ten cosmetic surgery procedures.

No comments: