Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Aug 13, 2009

Reality Star Kourtney Kardashian Is Pregnant!


Reality star of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”, Kourtney Kardashian, is pregnant. Kourtney confirmed the news to Ryan Seacrest.

Kourtney just learned of her pregnancy after she wrapped up the filming of the newest reality show she is involved in called “Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.”

“I found out I was pregnant,” Kourtney revealed to Ryan Seacrest on Wednesday’s E! News.

Kourtney, 30, said she began feeling sick while filming her upcoming series.

“We were in the Everglades and I kept feeling nauseous and sick and I just kept thinking, like, something wasn’t feeling right,” Kourtney said. “I’ve never missed a period in my [life.].”

Kourtney told Ryan she took tons of pregnancy tests before believing she was pregnant.

“I took like 20 tests,” she said. “I went to the doctor and he confirmed the news and I was just so shocked.”

One major detail Kourtney left out is revealing the identity of the babies father.

Kourtney had been involved in an off and on relationship with Scott Disick.

Kourtney said she is due in December, and that her mother, Kris Jenner, is thrilled.

“She’s really excited,” Kourtney said.

People magazine is reporting that Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are back together. When asked if they were together again, Kourtney said that we will all have to watch the show to find out.

No comments: