Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Aug 13, 2009

Kourtney Kardashian Confirms Identity Of Her Baby’s Father!


During her appearnce on the Today show on Thursday, Kourtney Kardashian revealed that she’s expecting a baby with her boyfriend Scott Disick. Read more on this story below.

Kardashian revealed her boyfriend is the father of her baby. “It’s Scott, my ex-boyfriend, who is now my boyfriend,” she announced.

Kourtney had ended their engagement earlier this year she thought he was cheating on her. Although they took a break, the couple was spotted on July 18, kissing and cuddling.

The announcement of Kourtney’s pregnancy came one day before the debut of the Keeping Up with the Kardashians spinoff “Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami”. Interestingly enough, the previews of her new reality show have Kourtney partying hard in Florida, and even kissing another woman.

Kourtney said she was very surprised to learn she was pregnant. She said, “I found out I was pregnant [at the end of shooting]. We were in the Everglades, and I kept feeling nauseous and sick. I just kept thinking something wasn’t feeling right. … Literally, I took like 20 tests. I went to the doctor and he confirmed the news. I was just so shocked.”

Kourtney is reportedly due in December.

No comments: