Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Aug 13, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson & Hank Baskett Expecting A Boy!


Kendra Wilkinson and her husband Hank Baskett are reportedly expecting a boy! Read more on what Kendra has to say about the news below.


Wilkinson and Baskett just found out yesterday they were having a son.

“We were at the doctor’s, and he said, ‘You wanna know now?’ ” Kendra said. “So we looked, and we saw his little penis!”

The couple had already picked out their name for a boy quite some time ago. “Yup, he’s going to be Hank Baskett IV,” Kendra revealed.

Wilkinson also said they had a little medical scare, when the doctor though he detected an abnormal heartbeat.

“We were there yesterday, and he said the baby had an abnormal heart beat, so we had to come back for more tests,” Kendra said. “I didn’t sleep all night. But the doctor said today that our baby is perfect, that nothing is wrong!”

Wilkinson said they have already placed an order for Philadelphia Eagle jerseys for the little guy.

“I’m going to be a hands-on mom,” she said. “I am going to be at every soccer game, football game, PTA meeting…everything!”

Kendra said Hank Baskett is thrilled to be having a son and tells everyone.

“Our movers were here today, and they didn’t speak a lot of English, but Hank walked into the house and kept saying to them, ‘We’re having a boy. We’re having a boy!’ “

Kendra recently moved to the East Coast to be with Baskett for the football season. “I even found a salon I like out here,” she said. “I just chopped my hair to my shoulders. It’s my mommy haircut.”

Kendra and Hank’s little boy is due Christmas Day.

No comments: