Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

May 5, 2009

Shia LaBeouf Says His Mother Is The Sexiest Woman He Knows: Shayna LaBeouf


This is rather creepy, but actor Shia LaBeouf thinks his mother, Shayna, is the “sexiest” woman he knows. Read more about what Shia says about his mother in his interview with Playboy magazine below.

Shia LaBeouf has some very interesting things to say in his Playboy magazine interview.

Shia says his mother, Shayna, is the sexiest woman he knows.

“Probably the sexiest woman I know is my mother,” he says. “She’s an ethereal angel. Nobody looks like that woman. If I could meet my mother and marry her, I would. I would be with my mother now, if she weren’t my mother, as sick as that sounds.”

According to the interview, when Shia was young, his mother often walked around the house naked, even when his friends were over. We’re certain his friend’s parents would love that!

“All of them would just be naked around the house,” LaBeouf tells Playboy of his mom and her friends in the June issue. “That was strange for me, and it was really bizarre when my friends were there. You’ve got your little buds over, and Mom’s, like, playing naked connect the dots or whatever. She’s in the middle of goddess-group time, where it’s literally a bunch of naked women tracing auras around one another’s bodies with incense and then sitting together and humming for prolonged periods of time.”

Shayna LaBeouf is probably flattered by her son’s comments but don’t you guys find it a little freaky?

No comments: