Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

May 5, 2009

Kim Kardashian Goes Blonde? Nope! Just a Wig!


Kim Kardashian supposedly went “blonde” over the weekend… or that’s what she wanted us to believe. Read more on Kim Kardashian’s hair below.


Reality star Kim Kardashian is trying to “trick” us again. As with Kardashian’s fake tattoo… she debuted a new lighter haircolor over the weekend while out in New York Sunday saying she had colored her hair.

Kardashian even posted on her Twitter page about going blonde. “I’m loving my new blonde hair!” she said on her Twitter page.

She followed the big fake announcement up with a photo. “I went blonde!” Kim Kardashian wrote.

But on Monday Kim admitted it was just a wig. Here’s what Kim said on Twitter:

It’s a wig! Did I have you fooled? I did a fabulous photo shoot this weekend and they put this hair piece on! I haven’t taken it off since, because I’m really loving the look. I’ve been wearing it around New York and everyone thought it was my real hair! It’s making me want to dye my hair and maybe go lighter for the summer. What do you think? Should I dye it for real?

“I did a fabulous photo shoot this weekend and they put this hair piece on. I haven’t taken it off since because I’m really loving the look,” she wrote on her blog.

“It’s making me want to dye my hair and maybe go lighter for the summer,” she continued.

Take a look at the photos of Kim Kardashian below. Which haircolor do you guy like best on Kim Kardashian? Tell me your thoughts!

No comments: