Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

May 5, 2009

Pink Comes Out As Bisexual


Pink recently told the UK’s News of the World that she is bisexual. Read more on Pink’s confession below.

There have been rumors of Pink aka Alecia Moore’s sexuality for quite some time, but the singer clears the air saying:

“I’m not embarrassed about being bisexual. This is who I am. Love is pure and I try to keep it that way. This is who I am, what I feel. I think it’s unnecessary to draw the subject out, but I think it even more stupid not to discuss it. It seems as if bisexuality is a trend and I should whip up the masses. Well, I don’t believe in trends, I just believe in me.”

Pink recently reconciled with her ex-husband Carey Hart, but she says “I would also be just as happy with a new women. I’m not complicated, I sing about love in all its shapes, forms and colours.”

No comments: