Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Sep 8, 2008

Britney Spears Takes More Moon Men Then Ever At The MTV VMAs


It was a big night for Britney Spears at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards, as she get to make up for her less-than-stellar performance last year with a big win.

Though she’s been nominated multiple times throughout her tenure as an American pop music princess, Brit never got to take home a moon man - until tonight.

The “Gimme More” songstress garnered the trophy for Best Female Artist for her video for “Piece of Me,” and received a warm congratulations from her manager/date Larry Rudolph.

Upon accepting the award, Spears said: “I’m speechless, oh my goodness, thank you… this is an honor. I first want to thank God first and foremost for just blessing me like this.. um...my beautiful family, my two beautiful boys for inspiring me everyday and my fans… this if for you. Thank you so much.”

Later on in the evening, Britney continued on with her winning ways - picking up two more awards for Best Pop Video and the much-coveted Video of the Year trophies.

No comments: