Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Jun 10, 2008

Tori Spelling Welcomes Baby Stella!

Photobucket
Former “Beverly Hills 90210” star Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott welcomed a baby daughter into the world on Monday (June 9).

Stella Doreen McDermott was born at 3:13 p.m. at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles via C-section - weighing a healthy 6 lbs., 8 oz., a rep for Spelling told press.

Tori, who also has a 1-year-old son named Liam Aaron with Dean, told press prior to her baby’s arrival: “I’ve always wanted a little girl since I’m such a girly girly. I immediately started crying. I couldn’t believe it. I have my beautiful little boy and now I’ll have my little girl! It’s amazing.”

“This is a dream come true for Tori and Dean,” a friend told Star. “They were blessed with a son last year and will now have double the love and joy in their life with a new baby girl.”
Photobucket

No comments: