Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Jun 2, 2008

Miley Cyrus Gets a Feathered Friend

Photobucket
Everybody knows that celebrities love their pets. And Miley Cyrus was spotted on her way to pick out a feathered friend over the weekend.

The “Hannah Montana” hottie dropped by The Perfect Parrot in Hollywood, California to buy a pet bird, sporting a grey tracksuit with a bright blue t-shirt underneath as she smiled for the paparazzi and flashed a peace sign.
And it sounds like she’ll be doing another season of her hit TV show, despite rumors that she was considering quitting the gig following her Variety Fair photo scandal. She told press, “We’re doing the movie, and then one more season, maybe two. It’s probably going to be one more season though.”

Acting and singing aside, Miley says she’s interested in trying her hand at fashion design. “I would love to have my own clothing line because my style is different from a lot of people. I like starting trends, but I also like to be comfortable. I like to be casual but cute and stylish at the same time.”
Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: