Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Sep 6, 2010

Kanye West Tweets Apology & Wrote Taylor Swift A Song


Kanye West is trying to reach out and apologize to Taylor Swift after almost ruining her big moment at the MTV Video Music Awards last year. Read below to see what Kanye had to say to Taylor via Twitter.

Kanye West took to his Twitter on Saturday saying he wrote Taylor Swift a song and issuing another apology.

“I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that’s so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won’t take it then I’ll perform it for her. She had nothing to do with my issues with award shows. She had no idea what hit her,” West, 33, tweeted this morning.

“She’s just a lil girl with dreams like the rest of us. She deserves the apology more than anyone. I’m ready to get out of my own way. The ego is overdone,” Kanye continued. “Who am I to run on stage? I would never ever again in a million years do that. Sorry to let you down…TAYLOR LOVES RAP MUSIC…I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC…I’m sorry Taylor.”

Kanye says, “I am not a bad person. Even in that moment I was only trying to do good but people don’t always need my help. Beyonce didn’t need that. MTV didn’t need that and Taylor and her family friends and fans definitely didn’t want or need that.”

Kanye ran up on the stage telling the audience that Beyonce deserved to win the Best Female Video award instead of Taylor Swift, 20.

“There are people who don’t dislike me…they absolutely hate me!” he said. “If you google ‘Asshole’ my face may very well pop up 2 pages into the search…People tweeted that they wish I was dead. They wanted me to die people. I carry that…I wear my scars.”

It takes a big man to admit his mistakes and apologize so we give Kanye a big thumbs up for trying to make amends!

No comments: