Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Jun 6, 2010

Drake to Nicki Minaj: “I don’t give a f*ck what Lil Kim Is Talking about”


flick via Nicki’s twitter
I really didn’t want to call this whole Lil Kim vs. Nicki Minaj thing a beef but it is what it is. Last night Lil Kim called in to Philly ’s The Beat with Kendra G and went in on Nicki Minaj. Later that night, Drake and Nicki Minaj hit the stage in Hartford CT for 93.7’s Hot Jam. After they performed “Bedrock” Drake says, “Can I say something in front of Hartford?”. Drake went on to say:

“I know you be calling women b*tches in sh*t but I can’t say you the baddest b*tch. I can’t do that because I respect you, I love you too much and you look too beautiful. So I just wanna say you the baddest WOMAN to do this rap sh*t. I don’t give a f*ck what Lil’ Kim or nobody else is talkin about, you’re tha baddest chick to ever do this sh*t! ” Nicki turned around laughing, then came back and hugged him. He told her “I love you.” Then he left the stage.

LIL KIM SPEAKS ON NICKI MINAJ !!!! from KendraG.Com on Vimeo.

No comments: