Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Apr 22, 2010

Lauren London Speaks On Motherhood & Lil Wayne


Actress Lauren London recently sat down with Access Hollywood and discussed motherhood, her son Cameron and the controversy surrounding her pregnancy. Here are a few excerpts:

On Motherhood and Lil Wayne as a father:

Mother hood has changed me alot. I’ve definitely calmed down. I had a temper in the past and I don’t as much anymore. My son definitely puts stuff in perspective. the things I thought were really really important, aren’t. I don’t look at the surface as much anymore. A lot of things I was doing before were really selfish and now it’s not about me. It’s about him.

I’m blessed that I am not parenting him alone. I have help and I get to do what i love. Wayne is a great dad. He’s a great father. I have no complaints!

On tweeting & being hurt by things people had to say:

“I don’t feel pressured to tweet or share my business because I feel like my personal life is my personal life. They talked about me so bad during my pregnancy at this point, what can they say. Go ahead. It [was tough], I’m not going to lie. When a woman is pregnant to me it’s her most beautiful and as pure as she can be and I felt like they took everything away from me. At some point it did hurt my feelings and I had to let it go because it was distracting me from what God had me doing. Point. Blank. Period. I love my baby!

No comments: