Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Jan 10, 2010

Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Trying For A Baby


Just weeks after her sister Kourtney Kardashian gave birth to a son, Khloe is off her birth control and trying to get pregnant. Read more on Khloe’s baby plans below.

Khloe Kardashian was interviewed on 104.3 MY FM’s Valentine in the Morning show and she revealed she is ready to get pregnant.

Khloe says, “I want to so badly! That’s a goal for me.” She then qualifies: “I’m 25. I’m not rushing it.”

Khloe recently married Lamar Odom and reveals she is off birth control, “I’m also not doing anything to prevent it…I want to, we both want to, we’re in an ideal situation.”

The host of the show asked if Lamar, 30, knew she was off birth control, she quips, “Oh, he knows. Lamar wants to have a baby tomorrow!”

Khloe added that when she had a tummy bug on New Years and was throwing up, “He was like ‘Yeah! You’re pregnant,” Kardashian says, and even went out to get a pregnancy test. “He was all on it!” she says.

No comments: