Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Nov 30, 2009

Lady Gaga Orders 80 Pizzas For Fans Awaiting Autographs


Lady Gaga is not only talented but very generous to her fans. Lady Gaga reportedly spent $1,000 on pizza for fans that were waiting for her autograph. Read more on Lady Gaga below.

The ‘Bad Romance’ singer ordered up 80 cheese pizzas for the people waiting for her autograph outside a Los Angeles store where she was scheduled to do a record signing.

Gaga wrote on her Twitter:

“Sending all my little monsters little pizzas for waiting all night for me at Best Buy. I hope you’re hungry… eat up I love u! (sic).”

Not only was Lady Gaga good to her fans, the restaurant chain, Papa John’s, said Lady Gaga tipped “very, very well”.

Gaga, whose ‘The Fame Monster’ was number one in the iTunes charts added on her Twitter:

“To all my beautiful fans, I love you more than anything. Thank u 4 making the fame monster number 1 on itunes. You are the only reward I need x gaga (sic).”

Lady Gaga’s also released a set of bizarre gifts that she gave away with a collector’s edition of ‘The Fame Monster’, which included a lock of her blonde hair, a personal note from the her and a jigsaw puzzle.

Click thumbnails for larger pictures

No comments: