Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Aug 30, 2009

Shanna Moakler Slams Ex Travis Barker’s Claims On Her MySpace Blog


Former beauty queen Shanna Moakler was not at all happy with her ex-husband’s comments on Twitter so Moakler bashed Barker’s claims on her MySpace blog. Read what Shanna had to say below.


Travis Barker recently tweeted on how his ex was not a good mother and said she was having the children around a child molester.

Now Shanna Moakler is telling her side of the story on her MySpace blog.

She writes, “I am Very aware that one day my children will grow up and read what is on the internet. That is why I have tried every avenue to stop the abusive and false accusations which only hurts them in the long run.”

Moakler says she has “Zero tolerance for pedophiles,” adding, “If you touch a child, in my eyes, you should be sterilized. You’re rights taken away.”

She adds, “I think it is not only Absurd to suggest I would ever allow my child remotely near such a thing. This accusation is false and cruel and publicly damaging.”

She then touches on Travis’ online posts, raging, “I think running to social networks to slander others only draws negative attention, begins falsehoods for both parties. I have cooperated with my ex in every measure he has asked. I allowed my children to go on tour for 4 weeks with their father, I make visitation as easy as possible, I am even willing to take a tour bus home to ease his tensions with the children flying, a 3 days drive.”

Moakler then tells how awesome she is saying, “I am a Amazing mother, who loves and will protect her children fiercely! Any other notion would be simply ridiculous!”

Barker and Moakler briefly reconciled last year after Travis was badly burned in a plane crash. But the couple split again and have been at each other’s throats since that time.

No comments: