Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Jul 11, 2009

Rapper Rye Rye Cancels Tour Because She’s Knocked Up!


Rapper Rye Rye is unable to make the A-Track tour because she’s pregnant. Read more on Ryeisha Berrain below.

Rye Rye is a 17 year-old rapper and MC from Baltimore, Maryland. Rye Rye’s association with M.I.A. started out when she was recording a song in her hometown and M.I.A. and her boyfriend at the time, Diplo, happened to also be in town, and heard it.

Here’s what Rye Rye had to say about backing out of the tour and her pregnancy below on her MySpace:
Thursday, July 09, 2009

Message To My Fans
To all my fans,I was suppose to be on the A-Trak tour but because of personal reasons i was pulled in the direction of not doing it. Things happen for a reason some happen at the the wrong point of ya life but no one knows why or for what reason only God. So yes I was blessed with a child. At first i was teary eyed and my first thought was to get rid of it. I asked God for guidance and i went to the hospital 4 times and each time i had a breakdown and i knew what direction God was pulling me in. WHAT GOD HAS FOR YOU, NOBODY CAN TAKE!!! AND HE DOESNT GIVE YOU MORE THAN WHAT YOU CAN HANDLE. i feel as tho i had a baby and i had to much integrity to abort her my mom was on the table about to have me aborted and seen my heartbeat and changed her mind. I’m young but I’m also grown and right now its alot on me. BUT THESE THINGS DIDNT STOP ME ONLY MOTIVATED ME TO WORK 10TIMES HARDER!!!!!! And i have alot of resect for the label for understanding and backing me and willing to work around this so we can release an amazing album.

No comments: