Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Jul 21, 2009

Chris Brown Issues Apology (VIDEO)





Chris Brown has issued an apology video for the beating of girlfriend Rihanna back in February.Read more and see Chris’s apology video below. Do you think it’s sincere?

Chris Brown has posted a video on Youtube in which he apologizes to Rihanna and his fans and family. Brown had been advised by his attorney earlier not to comment but Brown wanted to finally be able to speak out and apologize for his naughty behavior. February he has been advised by his attorney not to make any comments. He wanted to finally speak and apologize for what he has done.

Brown says “I have told Rihanna countless times and I’m telling you today that I’m truly, truly sorry”

Brown admits that what he did was unacceptable. He says “I can only ask and pray that you forgive me. I hope that others learn from my mistake. I intend to live my life so I am truly worthy of the term role model.”

Check out Chris Brown’s apology video and let us know if you believe he is truly sorry or if this is an effort to win back some angered fans.

Here’s Chris Brown’s apology video:

No comments: