Jul 21, 2009
Bam Margera Rushed to Hospital - Possible Overdose
According to TMZ, Bam Margera, the star of Viva la Bam, Jack Ass and others, was rushed ot the hospital yesterday. Paramedics arrived at his house in West Chester PA in response to a 911 call for a “possible drug overdose.”
All that we know so far is that this happened yesterday around 1:30pm.
UPDATE- April Margera called into a Philidelphia radio station to explain what actually happened yesterday afternoon. Bam was reportedly very dehydrated after filming for the MTV show “Nitro Circus.” There were no drugs involved. Basic partying may have led to his dehydration as well.