Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Mar 8, 2009

M.I.A. & Benjamin Bronfman Did Not Name Baby Ickett


Media reports earlier were saying that rapper M.I.A. had named her newborn baby boy “Ickett.” But M.I.A. made a statement saying that was not true. Read more on the story and crazy name below.


M.I.A. and Benjamin Bronfman welcomed a son Feb. 11 th. Before giving birth, she blogged: “MY EARLY STAGE LABOUR KICKED IN AROUND 2 AM … MY BABY WAS BORN WEDNESDAY (FEBRUARY 11), HE IS HEALTHY, FINE, BEAUTIFUL AND THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER ON THIS PLANET, OF COURSE IM HIS MUM!!!”

The “Paper Planes” rapper performed “Swagga Like Us” with Jay-Z, T.I., Lil Wayne and Kanye West at the Grammys Feb. 8th, on her due date. Now that’s a professional!

But reports saying M.I.A. named her baby Ickett are apparently false, thankfully!

Here’s what M.I.A. had to say[My baby name is not called Ickitt, Pickit or Lickit, Thank You very much to all the Hollywood Press. He’s a baby, he don’t need press! I didn’t release the baby name because i didn’t think it was news! But I will be back with something newsworthy soon, till then, go pick on apple, satchel and moon unit.

Lots of Love Stickit!]

No comments: