Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Mar 8, 2009

Amy Winehouse: Having Troubles with New Album


Getting back into the swing of things now that she’s back home in London, Amy Winehouse took an afternoon stroll around Muswell Hill over the weekend (March 7).

According to a paparazzo eyewitness, the “Rehab” crooner stopped and chatted with the local shop owners, informing them that she has recently moved into the area and that they’ll be seeing a lot more of her in the future.

Meanwhile, the 25-year-old crooner is currently doing her best to put out a new album as a followup to her Grammy winning “Back to Black”.

Unfortunately, things aren’t going all that well, as Amy tells, “I don’t know when I will have something. I’m not feeling creative. I start things but I don’t finish them. I know when stuff is rubbish.”

“I like poetry,” she adds. “I’m writing poetry. I’ve always written it. It calms me down. Makes me feel happy.”

No comments: