Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Mar 25, 2009

Lady GaGa Dazzles at the House of Blues


Continuing along with her touring ways, Lady GaGa was busy performing at the House of Blues in Chicago, Illinois on Tuesday night (March 24).

“My name is Lady Gaga and I’ve got no money because I’ve spent it all on my show,” she told the crowd. “But tonight, Windy City, I feel beautiful and dirty rich.”





And it sounds as if the “Paparazzi” singer put on quite a show for the packed house, performing in a variety of outfits including scantily-clad leotards and a plastic bubble dress.

One of the show’s highlights was when GaGa showed off her skills during “an acoustic and showtunes-esque” rendition of her hit song “Poker Face” on a piano - with GaGa even using her feet to play the instrument throughout the hit tune.

No comments: