Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Mar 25, 2009

Fergie Reaches Her Weight Loss Goal


Keeping up on her physical fitness, Stacy “Fergie” Ferguson was spotted out with her personal trainer in Los Angeles on Wednesday (March 25).

Though the Black Eyes Peas singer had been at her daily routine for an hour, she hadn’t even broken a sweat as she walked along while offering up a smile for paparazzi on-hand.



Nonetheless, Fergie has recently reached her goal of dropping 15 pounds which she gained for the movie “Nine,” which she worked on late last year.

“I’m finally back to the weight that I was before the film. It’s taken me forever!” the 34-year-old tells In Touch. “I have a trainer. I started doing it myself. I didn’t lose all of it for the wedding, but I fit into my dress, so I was happy. Now I’m just trying to sculpt and get ready for the tour, get my stamina up.”

Talking about her recently dyed brunette locks, Fergie adds, “I’ve never been a brunette. I’m married, I’m coming back with the Black Eyed Peas – I wanted to do something different.”

No comments: