Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Mar 18, 2009

Kim Kardashian:Day At The Salon


Back on the west coast after a promotional trip to New York City, Kim Kardashian was in the mood for a little personal pampering in Beverly Hills on Wednesday (March 18).

The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” starlet ventured over to Beverly Hills Nail Design, relaxing in her chair as salon workers tended to her every need.

In related news, Kim has been tapped for her knowledge of beauty by style guru Carson Kressley to help promote the new Caress Skinwear Collection of body washes and beauty bars.

Giving her approval of the new product line, Kim told press, “Gorgeous skin is always in style on the red carpet, so when I want to make a statement I know my skin has to look beautiful and even toned. One of my favorite finds is the new Caress Evenly Gorgeous body wash - it has karite butter and burnt brown sugar ... it makes my skin look and feel amazing. The Caress Skinwear Collection compliments my entire wardrobe and gives me beautiful skin right out of the shower.”

No comments: