Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Mar 18, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson: Playmate On-the-Go


Ready to do a bit of traveling, Kendra Wilkinson was spotted making her way through LAX Airport in Los Angeles with a male friend on Tuesday (March 17).

Carrying a pink Playboy blanket to help keep herself comfortable during the flight, the former “Girls Next Door” starlet and her travel buddy made their way past security and towards their terminal for departure as they disappeared from paparazzi view.

Meanwhile, the recently engaged Playmate took to her blog earlier today in support of former roomie Holly Madison, who jumped into the “Dancing with the Stars” lineup as a last-minute replacement.

Wilkinson wrote: “Holly did so amazing on DWTS last night! I didn’t know she could work it like that on the dance floor, and she looked SMOKIN in that purple dress! I don’t care what the judges said or what score she got, my girl still killed it and she looked hotttt!”

Talking about what she’d like to see in upcoming episodes of the hit reality show this season, Kendra adds, “I’m crossing my fingers that Dancing with the Stars makes them dance to some hip-hop this season because you know I’ll be in the dance studio with Holly and Dmitry teaching them some of my freaky moves hahaha!!!”

No comments: