Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Oct 2, 2008

Lindsay Lohan and Sam Ronson Return from Mexico


Earlier this week, they escaped to Los Cabos, Mexico for a relaxing romantic getaway. And yesterday (October 1), Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson were spotted returning back home.

The “Labor Pains” babe and her deejay lover arrived at LAX International Airport looking sun-kissed and a bit camera shy as they made their way from the terminal to the car.

And in the latest installment of LiLo’s dad Michael’s rants, he’s still running his mouth about his disapproval of her relationship with Ronson. “Samantha lives a life that I don’t approve of. I absolutely do not accept Lindsay’s relationship with Samantha. I know Sam’s history and what is going on.”

He also said that he doesn’t care what the public thinks about his mode of parenting. “I’m doing all I can to help Lindsay and if people want to slay me, then so be it. I’m her father first, not her friend.”

No comments: