Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Oct 2, 2008


Her fame has reached a new level, thanks to her new reality show “Brooke Knows Best.” And last night (October 1), Brooke Hogan was spotted hamming it up at the Bejeweled Swimwear show as part of Funkshion Fashion Week in Miami, Florida.

Miss Hogan gladly posed for pictures and signed autographs outside the Setai Hotel, sporting a pink cardigan overtop an animal print bra with a belly chain and black stretch pants.

And according to FOX Pop Tarts’ Hollie McKay, Brooke ‘can’t get no satisfaction.’ She was overheard answering a question about her romantic affairs, telling, “What love life? I’m not gay but I might as well be. I’m the [woman] of the group. We live a gay lifestyle.”

She also revealed that she tries to shield herself from the media whenever possible. “I never read tabloids, I never buy books or go on Perez Hilton and I never ever watch the news. All news is bad. You never hear them say, ‘This dog gave birth to six puppies today.’ It’s always negative, like, ‘All these people got killed.’ I stay totally away from it.”

No comments: