Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Sep 16, 2008

Selena Gomez’s Healthy Outlook


Her new movie “Another Cinderella Story” hit store shelves today, and Selena Gomez celebrated with an afternoon out dining and shopping in Los Angeles.

Wearing a blue Boys club t-shirt with jeans, the “Wizards of Waverly Place” starlet first grabbed up a bite to eat at Du-Par’s before dropping by a local GNC for her nutritional needs.

As for her new movie, Selena told press: “This story definitely relatable not only for dancers…but people who have a dream that maybe a little far fetched like becoming an actress and becoming or a professional singer. So I think it just gives everyone a chance and an opportunity to think, ‘ok there is hope.’”

Continuing on to talk about her real-life progress in finding her very own knight in shining armor, Gomez explains, “I don’t know, I am hoping it will be a surprise, I am very happy I am not looking but if it happens, great!”

No comments: