Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Sep 24, 2008

Ne-Yo Blames Media for Lack of Publicity


R&B singer/songwriter Ne-Yo has lashed out at the media for not giving him enough publicity, and blames the snub on his clean-living lifestyle.


The hitmaker believes his talents are not recognized in the press, despite two multi-platinum albums and a Grammy award, because he is too straight-laced. He believes the media would prefer him to be more like hard-partying Sean 'Diddy' Combs or a drug-taking rock star, according to PR-Inside.com.

"People feel that because I'm a fully functional adult and not a heroin addict, I won't sell magazines.

"Everybody wants me to be the guy sleeping with every celebrity woman in this industry. Everyone wants me to be this guy in the club, popping 17 bottles. Everybody wants me to be Diddy, but that's not me," Ne-Yo explains.

No comments: