Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Sep 6, 2008

Lindsay Lohan and Sam Ronson: Fashion Week Fabulous


Out supporting her twin sister, Samantha Ronson was up bright and early with Lindsay Lohan as the two headed to the Charlotte Ronson show as part of New York City Fashion Week on Saturday (September 6).

Sam’s sister’s show got underway at around 11 AM ET in the Promenade, with much excitement over her return to the big Bryant Park show following 5 seasons of hosting displays offsite.

“It wasn’t really a sudden decision, it’s been a progression,” Charlotte said of returning the Fashion Week. “It’s very exciting for me to know that at this stage of my fashion career, I am able to show in the Tents.”

Sam’s sis added: “At the same time, I am nervous and overwhelmed at the thought. Being in the Tents has always implied a certain status and achievement as well as recognition within the fashion world. I am thrilled and feel honored.”

No comments: