Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

May 24, 2008

Paris Hilton Gets 18 New Friends

PhotobucketDoing her duty as a serious socialite, Paris Hilton was spotted arriving on the red carpet at the In Touch Weekly Summer Stars Party at the Social Hollywood Club last night (May 22).

Accompanied by boyfriend Benji Madden and her parents, Kathy and Rick Hilton, Paris looked fabulous as always, sporting a playful little black dress coupled with a pair of sparkly silver high heels.

And according to Paris’ blog, she just began shooting her new reality TV gig “Paris Hilton’s My New Best Friend.” Here’s what she had to say:

“Hey everyone! I am so excited, we have finally started taping my new show for MTV. I just want to thank you all for sending in your videos and applications. The response was massive and incredible, we had more applicants than any show in history, so that felt really nice that so many people wanted to be a part of it.”

“I met all the contestants on Wednesday night. I had them all meet me at the club Les Deux. I was a little nervous at first cause I always get shy meeting new people. But everyone ended up being very sweet, cool and fun to be around. I’m really happy with the final contestants, although it was really hard to pick only 18 people from so many great choices.”

“Today I had the team from Fred Segal Beauty come do makeovers on these girls and boys and the results were astonishing. They all looked stunning and beautiful and hot! So much fun! I love doing makeovers on my friends.”

“I have to do an elimination tomorrow, meaning telling one of the contestants that they have to leave. I am having anxiety and really dreading those moments of all the eliminations. But it’s going to be a lot of fun and a these people will get to have a fun experience and I’m happy cause I feel like I’ve made friends with some of these people already.”

“Also go check out my boyfriend’s blog at GoodCharlotte.com, he posted some cool pics of the first two days of shooting, and him and his friends came out to support me. I love how he’s always there for me, he always knows how to make me smile. Life is amazing, couldn’t be happier, excited for what the future holds. Again, thank you all for all your love and support. I’ll write soon. xoxo Paris”

No comments: