Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

May 23, 2008

Low Blow: Shanna Moakler Posts Hilton’s Contact Info

Photobucket
Paris Hilton’s private contact details were posted on rival Shanna Moakler’s MySpace page, leading to a barrage of random phone calls on Friday evening.
According to the New York Post, Moakler, whose husband Travis Barker dated Paris when he briefly split from Shanna last year, put the hotel heiress’ personal phone number and e-mail address on her MySpace blog entitled “Put This In Your Pipe and Smoke It.” She also posted e-mail addresses for Lindsay Lohan, but no phone number.
Paris’ always-busy rep, Elliot Mintz, stated: “This woman is simply desperate for press and attention. Shanna deliberately posted Paris’s phone number and e-mail address on her Web site. It was an unprovoked invasion upon Paris’s privacy, which immediately caused her to change her contact information. It was a childish, mean-spirited thing to do. And we are not going to dignify such an action with any additional comment.”
The controversial Moakler blog entry read: “I posted this blog back in January to let you all know that my accounts were hacked and since there are two little girls with too much time on their hands and no one to love them I’d like to share my ‘hacked’ info as well. I’ve tried to disassociate myself from both these parties for some time now and like a fungus they won’t go away.”
Lohan’s rep claimed the contact details for the actress were incorrect, adding: “She and Shanna are not friends.”
On Sunday, Shanna removed the blog but added one which read: “There are numerous reasons why I posted my last blog and I stand behind every single one of them.”

No comments: