Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Apr 1, 2011

Rihanna Confesses Her Love Of Rough Sex


Sexy singer Rihanna has confessed she is a “bit masochistic” in the bedroom. Check out what Rihanna had to say in her Rolling Stone interview.

Rihanna, 23, had a very candid interview with Rolling Stone magazine, where she admits she likes being dominated during sex.

Rihanna revealed, “I think I’m a bit masochistic. I love feeling like I’m somebody’s girl.

“I love to be tied up and spanked. I like to be whipped. And it’s funny that I care. But I prefer to be spontaneous.

“Using whips and chains is too planned . you have to stop and look for the whip. I prefer them to use their hands.”

Rihanna also spoke about her childhood and how her father, Ronald Fenty, smoked crack in front of her when she was only nine-years-old.

The singer said, “I think I’m a bit masochistic, and I did not realize until recently. I think that is common in people who witnessed abuse in their childhood.”

Rihanna admits liking to have control of her life, but likes being the submissive one during sex.

She said, “I like to take the reins in my life, but I enjoy being submissive in the bedroom. In there I can be a little lady and have a male who has responsibility for the situation. That’s sexy. In my normal life, I work hard and take a lot of executive decisions every day, so I prefer to feel the intimacy of someone like the girl.”

No comments: